Flowers Careers and Employment
Designation: Senior Florist
- Plan floral arrangement according to the requirements, utilizing knowledge of design and properties of materials, or select appropriate standard design pattern.
- Trim material and arrange bouquets, different floral designs and other items according to the request using trimmers, shapers, wire, pins, floral tape, foam, and other materials.
- Select flora and foliage for arrangements, working with numerous combinations to synthesize and develop new creations.
- Receives and quality checks flower deliveries.
- Keeps record of all flower deliveries.
- Water plants, and cut, condition, and clean flowers and foliage for storage.
- Maintain an inventory of all flower vases, tools and other materials.
- Record & report loses and breakages to the Chief Florist. Ensures all flower arrangements in the Public Area are fresh at all times and touch up when necessary.
- Keep track of issued flower arrangements and prepares monthly summary of flower consumption to be submitted to the Chief Florist. Train other workers.
- Perform general cleaning duties in the work area, ensuring it is clean and tidy.
- Participates in the cost saving drive of the company.
- Performs any other related task assigned from time to time
Expected Start Date: 8/23/2020
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Please send us your CV to: email@example.com