One of the main aims and principles behind establishing Alissar Flowers is to create a virtual community on the Internet; its basic and fundamental principles being to allow its users and friends to communicate effectively and to benefit from their online presence. It is, therefore, Alissar Flowers’s utmost concern to maintain and guarantee the privacy of your communications.
We want you to share this experience with us in an attempt to create a virtual community of trust, friendship and cooperation. We have established certain rules and regulations pertaining to privacy, to be in use throughout the period Alissar Flowers shares with you.
- First: Users are required to read and understand the terms in this agreement before proceeding with the registration process. This agreement is subject to the principles of good faith and the customary practice on the Internet.
- Second: Alissar Flowers is completely committed to your privacy and shall take all necessary measures and actions against spamming and unsolicited mail. Please contact us immediately should you have any complaints.
- Third: When registering, users shall be explicitly asked for information that is classified as "personal" or "private". This information is collected to allow us to communicate with you, to conduct demographic statistics, and to send you customized information and advertisements. This information may be used by us to improve website traffic analysis, the performance of the website or other similar purposes we find appropriate.
- Fourth: All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. We SHALL IN NO WAY use this information for any purposes that might be described as illegal, unlawful or illegitimate.
- Fifth: We encourage you to keep the information you submit updated.
- Sixth: We SHALL IN NO WAY disclose the information you submit to any third party except our payment provider, or if we are requested to do so by law, or if such action is necessary to comply with a legal process served on us, or when acting to protect the personal safety of the members or the public.
- Seventh: Alissar Flowers shall be executing partnerships, alliances, joint ventures or other arrangements, (hereinafter agreements) with entities of high repute and fine status. The purpose of those agreements is to avail value added services to the members of the site, and, thereupon, any interchange of data or information between the site and those entities shall be in full harmony with and shall in no way contradict or violate the privacy undertaking. Furthermore, Alissar Flowers shall take all necessary steps and precautions to ensure that those entities fully abide by the basic and fundamental principles established, especially the ones pertaining to the privacy of the members’ communications and information.
- Eighth: The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Tenth: Alissar Flowers system will not allow staff and employees to retrieve users' passwords. If a user forgets the password, the password hint specified during registration will only be sent.
- Eleventh: Alissar Flowers, or any individual participating in the preparation, production or distribution of any material or content displayed on this website, is not responsible for any intentional or unintentional, tangible or moral damage or harm emerging from; using this website, the inability to use it, or any mistake, shortening, inaccuracy or delay in the information presented.